Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why can't boys just say what they mean

Everything is always a guessing game. Did he mean that the way I think he did? It's hard to say. I'm starting to think I just can't interpret things right. No, scratch that, boys just need to be more direct. How come when you were on the other side of the country you were all about us hanging out and how it sucked that we couldn't and now you're here and I haven't heard anything from you. I just thought I would maybe get a call or a message, something. You didn't even tell me you were coming. I had to find out from your facebook. That hurts my feelings because I thought we might have something. It's not like I don't know you, so the fact that we talked online and might feel more doesn't seem so crazy to me. I guess I just forget that there are no girls around there for you to flirt with and maybe I don't mean anything I'm just a girl for you to flirt with because there aren't any worth it around. Now that I'm around, I'm the one thats not worth it. You gotta love that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment