Wednesday, February 18, 2009

this could be the end

You know that friend i've been whining about...well she finally texted me tonight wanting to hang out. I was with one of her exes the guy i've been friends with forever and well b4 they dated. She just out of the blue wanted me to come over and hang out and i couldnt help but get peeved over it. I was going to try and hang out with her but she can't not be with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend she claims to love now but when she first started dating him said it was just to be dating someone and she didnt have feelings for him. this whole situation just upsets me because this isnt who she was, i dont know her anymore at all and she says she doesnt know me. how can you just lose everything in the blink of an eye? I just wish i didnt care b/c it seems like she doesnt. She also made some comment about how she can at least take a chance on love...well how can i be expected to take a chance on love when i cant even tust the people who are my friends. In case anyone is wondering, a guy friend is no substitute for a girl friend. they have no idea what to say...it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment