Monday, February 9, 2009

from the land of hope and excitement

Today...was a good day. For one, I didn't goto school. I was going to and then I didnt wake up in time to get ready. I had a job interview today and needed to make sure I was all nice and clean for that so I couldn't just goto school in comfy clothes. I just chilled for the morning and watched tv then I went to my interview. GAH, I was so0o nervous, it was ridiculous. It turned out that I didn't even do the interview part today. I did the testing part and did REALLY well. I got 47 wpm typing and they only require 20. I also got a 93 on the other part of the test(only missed 2). Now I have another interview Friday at 2 and I hope, hope, hope that I get this job. I need it so0o bad. Another good thing, I went to the movies today and saw Push. It was awesome. I loved it but hated the end b/c I have to wait for the next one, assuming they make a next one to figure out what happens.

wish me luck for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment